Camp Update: At this time, it is too early for us to determine if COVID-19 will impact camp in any way, so we are currently planning to run all 9 weeks as originally planned while maintaining camper and staff health and safety at all times. Since this is a fluid situation, our plans may have to change at some point and we will let parents know as soon as possible. You will receive a full refund if we need to cancel your child’s week of camp due to safety concerns surrounding COVID-19.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THROUGH THIS PRIOR TO REGISTERING!
- Early-bird registration for 2020 begins on October 14 and ends on November 14. Our website will be updated with 2020 dates by October 14.
- If registering prior to November 14 for our early enrollment prices, please remember that the balance must be paid in full. All early registrations may be changed at no charge through April 1.
- After November 14, you may opt to pay a deposit of $200 week. The remainder of the balance will be billed to the credit card on file on June 1st. After June 1st, all registrations must be paid in full.
- Age requirements for camp are based on the camper’s age by September 1st (i.e. Junior Discovery is for campers 4-10. Your child will need to be 4 by September 1st). If your child would like to attend a program but is either slightly too old or too young, depending on various considerations, we may be able to accept him/her. Please contact us if this is the case.
- If you would like to make changes to your current registration that involve decreasing the number of weeks or switching weeks, please contact us as those changes must be made by our administrator . We also recommend that you review the bottom of our “Policies” page by clicking here.
- If you are registering for the last week of camp, please remember that camp closes at 1:00 p.m. on that Friday and there are no afternoon extended day services for that day.
- Our registration system operates on a secure server. Any webpage you visit that has an address beginning with “https” instead of “http” is a secure website on which it is safe to conduct transactions. When you click on the registration button below, you will see the “http” above change to “https.”
- If you need to register by mail, please contact our registrar to have the forms sent to you.
- Per the Massachusetts Department of Health, you may contact us for copies of our background check, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances.